Conditions of Use
McGill's GoZones tickets and passengers are subject to the McGill's Conditions of Carriage, plus the following:
1. A GoZone ticket consists of a self-laminated card containing a machine issues ticket that shows the price and route validity. A GoZone ticket is only valid once it is sealed into one of our GoZone wallets.
2. All adult and student GoZone tickets are valid until midnight on the expiry date, as detailed in your ticket. All child GoZone tickets are valid for unlimited travel until 10pm each day, for the duration of the ticket.
3. All student GoZone ticket holders must show a valid student card at the request of any representative of McGill's. Passengers unable to present their student card will be required to purchase a ticket for their journey.
4. This ticket remains the property of McGill's Bus Service LTD and must be produced for inspection on boarding any vehicle or at the request of any representative of the company or its agents.
5. Passengers using a McGill's GoZone ticket or other McGill's ticket have priority boarding over all other travel cards. The holder is however not bound or entitled to travel on any particular bus or journey, and McGill's Buses will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered as a result of the inability to travel.
6. This ticket will be forfeited without compensation if it is used for a journey, or on a route, on which it is not valid, or if it is damaged, defaced, mutilated or illegible. We will prosecute anyone caught travelling with an altered, fake or out-of-date ticket.
7. No refund is available on this ticket.
Online Conditions of Use
1. The start date of your ticket must be four working days from today’s date.
2. Standard first class delivery is included in the price of your GoZone ticket. If you require proof of posting, please email us for details.
3. No refund is available on this ticket, we will not replace lost, damaged or illegible tickets.
4. The ticket remains the property of McGill’s Buses and must be produced for inspection on boarding any vehicle or at the request of any representative from McGill’s or our agents.
5. Passengers using a McGill’s GoZone ticket or other McGill’s ticket have priority boarding over all other travel cards.
6. The holder is however not bound or entitled to travel on any particular bus or journey, and McGill’s Buses will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered as a result of the inability to travel.
7. All passengers travelling with a GoZone student ticket must show a valid student card at the request of any representative of McGill’s. Passengers unable to present their student card will be required to purchase a ticket for their journey.
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. All information that users voluntarily provide will be handled confidentially. We never share mailing lists with any third parties except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process. Users may remove themselves from our mailing list by following the instruction or unsubscribe link provided in every newsletter.
When a customer places an order for a downloadable product, the product will be delivered electronically via an Internet download link on the success confirmation page or a download link contained within the email sent to. All orders are processed upon receipt.
The email will be sent to the email address that was provided by the customer in the order form. Customers are responsible for providing a correct, accessible and active email account to which the email confirmation will be sent. We are not responsible for non-delivery of the email due to incorrect email addresses, or inactive or inaccessible email accounts.
While every attempt is made for this website information to be accurate and up to date, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information on the website and we do not accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in the website.